As a successful business, you know that you often get just one chance; one chance to form a connection, make your case, stand out from competitors and close a deal.
Showcasing Scotland is a unique opportunity that only comes around once every two years, so it is vital that you enter the event prepared, poised and ready to seize every sales opportunity generated.
Our specially designed Supplier Development Programme includes workshop-based training and advisory support in the run up to the event. We will help you prepare for all your buyer meetings and provide insights and expert advice relevant to trading in key domestic and international markets. You will leave the programme fully equipped to maximise the opportunity and your chance of securing business.
The Supplier Development Programme is open to all participants and will run from June to September 2019. Training will be delivered by a specialist training consultant, with input from Scotland Food & Drink, Scottish Development International trade teams, industry partners and experts.
- Insights Event: market briefings and clinics with trade specialists
- Workshops: 1-day workshops in 4 locations (duplicate sessions) – West; East; North East; & Highlands
- Webinars: a series of 12-14 pre-recorded market briefings focused on each of the priority markets and buyers attended – supported by trade specialists
- One-to-one support: personalised advisory support to help businesses prepare for the meet the buyer, prepare tailored presentations and plan sales pitch
- Resources: market insights reports and other information relevant to the event
- Post-event support: feedback following buyer meetings and additional support to develop trade opportunities identified